08. Chateau Laguiole NEW
CHATEAU LAGUIOLE CORKSCREW COLLECTION
Item No #CLCL3006
About The Knives Collection
"CUSTOMISED ITEM REQUIRES AT LEAST 4 WEEKS TO PRODUCE!"
Château Laguiole was created in 1993 by Master Sommeliers Guy Vialis and was the first true waiter-style Laguiole corkscrew on the market. Since it debuted the Château Laguiole brand has been the favorite among some of the world's best sommeliers and, to this day is the most sold (and imitated or counterfeited) of all high-end waiter-style Laguiole wine openers. Château Laguiole is 100% made in France and manufactured by hand in a new workshop located in Thiers, France.
Official partner of ASI and Best Sommelier of the World Competition Château Laguiole products are lifetime guaranteed.
PACKAGING & AUTHENTICITY
Packaging: each Château LAGUIOLE comes in a luxurious carton box including a leather holder and a member card.
Member card & QR code: on the back of the member card is printed a unique QR code to be registered online. It is the only way to guaranty the authenticity of the Château LAGUIOLE and starts the lifetime warranty.
All Chateau Laguiole wine openers are made of 12C27 stainless steel and weigh
around 113 grams. The overall length closed is 11.40 cm. The foil cutter is serrated and measures 4.06 cm.
There is a choice of 33 different materials and colors for the handle.
CARE & HANDLING
Washing & cleaning instructions
- Avoid scouring pads, bleach detergents, and the use of sodium
- Avoid aggressive detergents as these will damage your cutlery, use gentle detergents with a phosphate level below 3% and avoid sodium
- PH neutral detergents are a must.
- Rinse food residue promptly before putting the pieces in the dishwasher, prolonged exposure to salts and food acids (e.g. mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard) causes damage.
- Use a standing cutlery washing rack. Do not wash the knives together with the forks and spoons as the sharp serration will damage your other items. Put the knives upside down.
- Remove the pieces from the dishwasher when the cycle is finished and towel dry your flatware to prevent spotting.
- Remove any water spots with a soft cloth to keep its shine.
- Don’t leave your cutlery soaking. After
- washing, dry with a soft cloth.
Still have questions? Contact Us!