About The Knives Collection
"CUSTOMISED ITEM REQUIRES AT LEAST 4 WEEKS TO PRODUCE!"
The Château LAGUIOLE table knife has been designed for refined tables that need refined tableware. Pure lines, comfortable in hand, sharp cut, everything has been made for this knife to be enjoyed on the finest tables.
Each Château Laguiole is 100% made in France and manufactured by hand in our workshop located in Thiers.
14 materials have been selected to make the handle, from classical olive wood to black horn to match all kind of
PACKAGING & AUTHENTICITY
Packaging: each Château LAGUIOLE comes in a luxurious carton box including a leather holder and a member card.
Member card & QR code: on the back of the member card is printed a unique QR code to be registered online. It is the only way to guaranty the authenticity of the Château LAGUIOLE and starts the lifetime warranty.
Forged bee; 11.5 cm blade; 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel; optimal quenching; certificate of authenticity and warranty to be registered online via QR code
CARE & HANDLING
Washing & cleaning instructions
- Avoid scouring pads, bleach detergents, and the use of sodium
- Avoid aggressive detergents as these will damage your cutlery, use gentle detergents with a phosphate level below 3% and avoid sodium
- PH neutral detergents are a must.
- Rinse food residue promptly before putting the pieces in the dishwasher, prolonged exposure to salts and food acids (e.g. mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard) causes damage.
- Use a standing cutlery washing rack. Do not wash the knives together with the forks and spoons as the sharp serration will damage your other items. Put the knives upside down.
- Remove the pieces from the dishwasher when the cycle is finished and towel dry your flatware to prevent spotting.
- Remove any water spots with a soft cloth to keep its shine.
- Don’t leave your cutlery soaking. After
- washing, dry with a soft cloth.