LUCARIS - Crystal of Modern Asia
Asian traditions infused with western modernity have inspired a new global culture in art, design, fashion, cuisine, and wine. Lucaris, the Crystal of Modern Asia, celebrates the new Asian dining & wining lifestyle. The first time that crystal stemware produced in Asia delivers international quality, for the most enjoyable dining & wining experience.
About The Collection
Bangkok is where heritage and the hypermodern exist side by side. A sense of casualness goes hand in hand with the high-energy urban rhythm. Bangkok Bliss series captures the sense of this eternal city with time-honored classic design harmonized with easy-going elegance. It is intended for laidback gatherings and chic casual dining where a sense of style is essential.
- BANGKOK BLISS BORDEAUX (745ML)
MD 100mm / H 226mm
- BANGKOK BLISS BURGUNDY (750ML)
MD 110mm / H 212mm
- BANGKOK BLISS CABERNET (470ML)
MD 85mm / H 223mm
- BANGKOK BLISS CHARDONNAY (355ML)
MD 78.5mm / H 213mm
- BANGKOK BLISS RIESLING (255ML)
MD 70.5mm / H 192mm
- BANGKOK BLISS CHAMPAGNE (180ML)
MD 51.5mm / H 227mm
- BANGKOK BLISS AQUA (365ML)
MD 78mm / H 170mm
Care & Handling
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/