07.Ocean Glass & Lucaris Crystal
LUCARIS - TOKYO TEMPTATION
Item No #1LS02BD22E
LUCARIS - Crystal of Modern Asia
Asian traditions infused with western modernity have inspired a new global culture in art, design, fashion, cuisine, and wine. Lucaris, the Crystal of Modern Asia, celebrates the new Asian dining & wining lifestyle. The first time that crystal stemware produced in Asia delivers international quality, for the most enjoyable dining & wining experience.
About The Collection
In Tokyo, state-of-the-art technology and ancient traditions are intertwined in everyday life. It constantly reinvents modernity by embracing futurism together
with historical values. This breathtaking metropolis inspires Tokyo Temptation
series, a contemporary version of a classic design intended for modern upscale dining where panache and formality are to the fore.
- BORDEAUX (625ML)
- BURGUNDY (740ML)
- CABERNET (480ML)
- CHARDONNAY (365ML)
- RIESLING (260ML)
Care & Handling
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/
Still have questions? Contact Us!