6.Glassware - NEW!
LUCARIS & OCEAN - DECANTERS & CARAFES
Item No #4GB01G0016
Exceptional design for special drinks in a relaxing and fun atmosphere. Premium and high-quality glassware for all types of bars, restaurants, hotels, and home use with exceptional clarity, focusing on creative design, durability, practical, and effortlessly stylish.
LUCARIS - Crystal of Modern Asia
Asian traditions infused with western modernity have inspired a new global culture in art, design, fashion, cuisine, and wine. Lucaris, the Crystal of Modern Asia, celebrates the new Asian dining & wining lifestyle. The first time that crystal stemware produced in Asia delivers international quality, for the most enjoyable dining & wining experience.
About The Collection
DECANTERS & CARAFES
Adding an undeniably elegant touch to your home bar or as a beautiful centerpiece to your table elevates the luxurious wine experience for high-class socializing. Utilizing mouth-blown and hand-finished techniques by skilled artisans, every handcrafted creation is a unique work of refined, sophisticated, and exceptional craftsmanship. The decanters, crafted from lead-free crystal, ensure flawless clarity when serving fine wines while acting as excellent conversation pieces whenever the occasion arises.
- LUCARIS TEMPTATION DECANTER (1000ML)
LUCARIS TEMPTATION CARAFE (1000ML)
LUCARIS TEMPTATION CARAFE (750ML)
- LUCARIS BLISS DECANTER (1000ML)
- OCEAN BISTRO CARAFE (940ML)
- OCEAN BISTRO CARAFE (610ML)
- OCEAN BISTRO CARAFE (290ML)
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/
Still have questions? Contact Us!