7.Ocean Glass & Lucaris Crystal
LUCARIS - HONG KONG HIP
Item No #1LS04BD27E
LUCARIS - Crystal of Modern Asia
Asian traditions infused with western modernity have inspired a new global culture in art, design, fashion, cuisine, and wine. Lucaris, the Crystal of Modern Asia, celebrates the new Asian dining & wining lifestyle. The first time that crystal stemware produced in Asia delivers international quality, for the most enjoyable dining & wining experience.
About The Collection
HONG KONG HIP
Hong Kong is a remarkable Asian metropolis always on the cutting edge. A fusion of Eastern and Western cultures, Hong Kong is constantly on the move, reinventing itself and setting in motion new trends.
Hong Kong Hip Series is inspired by this unique spirit of vibrancy. With its modern and edgy silhouette, it is sure to make a statement and is perfect for occasions where the finest wines and the most fashionable society come together to create the most hip and happening dining scene.
- HONG KONG HIP BORDEAUX (770ML)
MD 102mm / H 275.5mm
- HONG KONG HIP BURGUNDY (910ML)
MD 122mm / H 252mm
- HONG KONG HIP CABERNET (545ML)
MD 90mm / H 263mm
- HONG KONG HIP CHARDONNAY (425ML)
MD 83mm / H 247.5mm
- HONG KONG HIP CHAMPAGNE (270ML)
MD 59mm / H 270mm
- HONG KONG HIP LONG DRINK (460ML)
MD 78mm / H 148mm
- HONG KONG HIP DOUBLE ROCK (370ML)
MD 91mm / H 90mm
- HONG KONG HIP ROCK (285ML)
MD 83mm / H 82mm
Care & Handling
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/
Still have questions? Contact Us!