LUCARIS - Crystal of Modern Asia
Asian traditions infused with western modernity have inspired a new global culture in art, design, fashion, cuisine, and wine. Lucaris, the Crystal of Modern Asia, celebrates the new Asian dining & wining lifestyle. The first time that crystal stemware produced in Asia delivers international quality, for the most enjoyable dining & wining experience.
About The Collection
Representing the luscious Southeast Asian rainforest with its wild wet monsoon, RIMS Orient lets you imagine RIMS overflowing. The lines of water running down the crystals; droplets of water slowly traveling down the stems, like pearls on tender straws of the forest bed. Through bamboo, immerse yourself in a world of tropical fruitfulness, where thirsts are always quenched and creativity is set to run free. RIMS has been created to cater the real needs for high-end bars including timeless design, versatility and variety, and durability, co-developed and co-designed by Lucaris and Mr. Thomas Anostam, Asia’s famous creative hospitality consultant.
- RIMS ORIENT COUPE (355ML)
MD 102mm / H 158mm
- RIMS ORIENT SAUCER (205ML)
MD 95mm / H 133mm
- RIMS ORIENT DECO (340ML)
MD 77mm / H 160mm
RIMS ORIENT LOTUS (270ML)
MD 91mm / H 112mm
Care & Handling
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/