07.Ocean Glass & Lucaris Crystal
LUCARIS - RIMS
Item No #4LS12CU12E
LUCARIS - Crystal of Modern Asia
Asian traditions infused with western modernity have inspired a new global culture in art, design, fashion, cuisine, and wine. Lucaris, the Crystal of Modern Asia, celebrates the new Asian dining & wining lifestyle. The first time that crystal stemware produced in Asia delivers international quality, for the most enjoyable dining & wining experience.
About The Collection
For good sense, RIMS is the blank canvas. Simple at first glance; complex once familiarized. Neutral with a feel of purity through subdued forms of elegance, yet bold as they contrast classic and modern aspirations. Complete only when topped up and ready to be served, this range of fine crystal barware allows for your creativity to shine bright, with no interference, in turn letting your venue and concept reach full bloom.
- RIMS COUPE (355ML)
MD 102mm / H 226mm
- RIMS DECO (340ML)
MD 77mm / H 230mm
- RIMS LOTUS (270ML)
MD 91mm / H 112mm
RIMS MARTINI (175ML)
MD 87mm / H 173mm
- RIMS SAUCER (205ML)
MD 95mm / H 133mm
- RIMS TULIP (575ML)
MD 109.5mm / H 185.5mm
Care & Handling
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/
Still have questions? Contact Us!