07.Ocean Glass & Lucaris Crystal
OCEAN - LEXINGTON
Item No #1019R16
About The Collection
Exceptional design for special drinks in relaxing and fun atmosphere. Premium and high-quality glassware for all types of bars, restaurants, hotels, and home use with exceptional clarity, focusing on creative design, durability, practical and effortlessly stylish
- LEXINGTON RED WINE (455ML)
MD 87mm / H 217mm
- LEXINGTON RED WINE (315ML)
MD 80mm / H 195mm
- LEXINGTON WHITE WINE (250ML)
MD 74mm / H 180mm
- LEXINGTON FLUTE CHAMPAGNE (185ML)
MD 57mm / H 210mm
- LEXINGTON GOBLET (370ML)
MD 83mm / H 203mm
- LEXINGTON COCKTAIL (205ML)
MD 100mm / H 160mm
- LEXINGTON ROCK (345ML)
MD 90mm / H 80mm
- LEXINGTON HI BALL (370ML)
MD 80mm / H 110mm
Care & Handling
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/
Still have questions? Contact Us!