7.Ocean Glass & Lucaris Crystal
OCEAN - CLASSIC
Item No #1500G11
About The Collection
Exceptional design for special drinks in relaxing and fun atmosphere. Premium and high-quality glassware for all types of bars, restaurants, hotels, and home use with exceptional clarity, focusing on creative design, durability, practical and effortlessly stylish
- CLASSIC BANQUET GOBLET (308ML)
MD 78mm / H 135mm
CLASSIC BEER (420ML)
MD 76.5mm / H 172mm
CLASSIC COCKTAIL (140ML)
MD 92mm / H 129mm
CLASSIC FLUTE CHAMPAGNE (185ML)
MD 56mm / H 190mm
CLASSIC GOBLET (350ML)
MD 81mm / H 165mm
CLASSIC JUICE (310ML)
MD 70mm / H 163mm
CLASSIC MARGARITA (200ML)
MD 105mm / H 130.5mm
CLASSIC RED WINE (230ML)
MD 71mm / H 161mm
CLASSIC SAUCER CHAMPAGNE (135 ML)
MD 87mm / H 108mm
CLASSIC WHITE WINE (195ML)
MD 68mm / H 154mm
- Ocean glass & Lucaris Crystal are commercial dishwasher safe. Proper cleaning and handling will ensure long-lasting brilliance, clarity, and enhanced natural beverage flavors.
- It is always best to put similar-sized glasses together.
- This will improve stability and prevent abrasion among glasses, thus preventing breakage.
- Wipe residues thoroughly like lipstick stains, before placing in the dishwasher.
- Place glasses in the top rack. Each rack should be distanced properly according to the height and width of the glasses. This will ensure stability during washing.
- We recommend choosing a cycle with minimal heat and a “glass friendly” dishwasher to wash the glasses. Once the cycle has completed fully, open the door to allow the steam to escape and let the glasses cool naturally. We recommend polishing glasses after removing from the dishwasher to eliminate unwanted water spots. Glasses should still be slightly damp for best results.
- Further details can be found on https://www.lucariscrystal.com/the-secret-of-crystal-wine-glasses/
Still have questions? Contact Us!