6.Sola NL Flatware
Palermo - DELUXE COLLECTION
Item No #11PALP 011
About The Collection
For everyday moments or those special occasions: Sola has a cutlery design to fit your needs. Our internationally renowned product range offers a wide variety of styles, from classic to modern in either chrome steel or stainless steel and even silver plated. For nearly a hundred years our patterns have represented the perfect balance between innovative design and excellent quality. Make your dining experience memorable with Sola.
- Table fork: - Length 204 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Table knife: - Length 235 mm/Thickness 9.0 mm
- Table spoon: - Length 204 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Steak knife: - Length 235 mm/Thickness 9.0 mm
- Dessert fork: - Length 185 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Dessert knife: - Length 215 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Dessert spoon: - Length 179 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Round soup spoon: - Length 170 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Cocktail fork: - Length 155 mm/Thickness 4.0 mm
- Cocktail spoon: - Length 155 mm/Thickness 4.0 mm
- Teaspoon: - Length 126 mm/Thickness 4.0 mm
- Demitasse spoon: - Length 124 mm/Thickness 4.0 mm
- Longdrink spoon: - Length 200 mm/Thickness 4.0 mm
- Side-plate knife: - Length 179 mm/Thickness 7.0 mm
- Fish fork: - Length 178 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Fish knife: - Length 208 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Serving fork: - Length 217 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Serving spoon: - Length 215 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Salad fork: - Length 197 mm/Thickness 6.5 mm
- Salad spoon: - Length 197 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Cake server: - Length 245 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Sauce ladle: - Length 172 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
- Soup ladle: - Length 297 mm/Thickness 6.0 mm
Care & Handling
- Avoid scouring pads, bleach detergents and the use of sodium
- Avoid aggressive detergents as these will damage your cutlery, use gentle detergents with a phosphate level below 3% and avoid sodium
- PH neutral detergents are a must.
- Rinse food residue promptly before putting the pieces in the dishwasher, prolonged exposure to salts and food acids (e.g. mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard) causes damage.
- Use a standing cutlery washing rack. Do not wash the knives together with the forks and spoons as the sharp serration will damage your other items. Put the knives upside down.
- Remove the pieces from the dishwasher when the cycle is finished and towel dry your flatware to prevent spotting.
- Remove any water spots with a soft cloth to keep its shine.
- Don’t leave your cutlery soaking. After
- washing, dry with a soft cloth.
Still have questions? Contact Us!