Recipe by @claircooking
Try this delicious corned beef with fried mantou recipe. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can have a satisfying meal in no time. The savoury corned beef is paired perfectly with crispy and fluffy mantou buns, making it a crowd-pleasing dish that's perfect for any occasion.
Plated on Luzerne tableware
- 1 can corned beef
- 4 chilli padi
- 1 big yellow onion, chopped
- Mantou buns
- Parsley flakes
- In a frying pan, fry the corned beef, chilli padi, and chopped onion until fragrant. Season with pepper, then set aside.
- Cut the mantou buns in half and air fry for 3 minutes to slightly brown the inside.
- Place the corned beef mixture on the mantou buns and garnish with parsley flakes.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious corned beef with fried mantou!