Recipe by @theninjacook
Indulge in a flavourful and easy-to-make dish with this Salmon and Ginger Garlic Butter Spaghetti recipe! Tender salmon marinated in soy sauce and cooking sake is paired with al dente spaghetti coated in a rich garlic butter sauce infused with ginger.
Plated on Luzerne tableware
- 1 piece salmon
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking sake
- Minced garlic
- 1 serving of spaghetti
- Unsalted butter
- Minced ginger
- Seaweed flakes and sesame seeds for garnish
- Marinate the salmon with soy sauce, cooking sake, and minced garlic. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti until al dente for about 12 minutes.
- Pan fry the salmon in a hot pan for about 6 minutes or until cooked.
- Melt the butter in a separate pan. Add minced ginger and garlic. Stir in the soy sauce and sake.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan and coat it well with the sauce.
- Serve the pasta topped with the cooked salmon and garnish with seaweed flakes and sesame seeds.