Recipe by @rontreechan
Elevate your dinner game with this simple and delicious Golden Crispy Chicken Chop with Brown Sauce recipe! With its rich flavour and crispy texture, this dish is sure to satisfy your taste buds and impress your loved ones.
- 2 boneless chicken legs
- Salt, pepper, olive oil and butter
- 100ml water
- 1 tbsp "Ebara" concentrated pork paitan
- 3-4 drops of dark soy sauce for color
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Cut slits on the thicker surfaces of the chicken to allow for seasoning to penetrate and reduce unevenness on the skin side. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix concentrated pork paitan with 100ml water and a few drops of dark soy sauce. In a heated pot, add black pepper and butter. Cook until butter is browned, then add flour and whisk for 20 seconds. Add the pork water mixture and keep whisking until the sauce thickens. Sieve away black pepper.
- In a pan over low heat, add a little olive oil and place the chicken skin side down. Sear it slowly for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp. Flip over and cook the meat side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with brown sauce.
Enjoy your delicious Golden Crispy Chicken Chop with Brown Sauce!